Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Alicia!

UPDATED!

One of the things that I had to give up when I moved to California was the frequent outings with my niece. Today is her birthday and I think birthdays are one of the most exciting days of the year. This being an extra special year for her I decided to pull out all the stops and get "Hanna Montana" to sing her a song. With the help of my friend Jamie I was able to video tape Hanna singing for Alicia. Oh what a treat that was for her and I. First thing this morning I called her to wish her a happy birthday and have sister #1 play the video for her. She was a little confused at first but as the song progressed she caught on. "Tia Tanni, I don't think that is really Hanna Montana, she isn't that fat." Oh the days of looking like a 15 year old girl have come to an end. :) Making her birthday surprise was a big treat and I am happy to know that my nieces still think I am a little crazy :)

If you leave me a comment I might just post a pic for you of "Hanna Montana".

Peace out!

Again, Happy Birthday Alicia, your Tia Tanni Loves you!


6 comments:

Rauna and her crazy chickens April 10, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

You have outdone yourself once again Tanni! Thanks for creating memories for my chickens! We love you!

Nakki April 10, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

POST IT! That's hilarious. So Jaime video taped you dressed up as Hanna?

Nakki April 15, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

Ha, ha...nice. Yeah, you kinda don't really look like Hannah, but its a cute gesture. Oh and here's Alison Lew's blog. Check it out: http://ahclew.blogspot.com/

Lezlie Wagner April 16, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

TANNERS!!! this is AMAZing!!!!

Unknown April 16, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

Tanni!

You're such a cool aunt. I will be home soon, don't you worry.

Anonymous May 20, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

This is the funniest thing I've seen in possibly forever. I didn't recognize you the first couple times I looked at it. Nice wig!