Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yacht, Fair, Friend

Over the weekend I was on the run from one activity to the next. Here are some pics I took from a friends yacht, the fair and finally some of my friend (isn't she so pretty). Don't worry I am still working on wedding pics. I hope to pull myself out of the proofing ditch soon.

And for those of you wondering, yes I did get to see my prints up close at the fair and they look fab! Thanks for the feedback on getting those submitted. If you get the chance to take a peek at prints up close, they can be found near the W entrance of the Fine Arts building. I would love to hear from all of those who are able to see them in person.

















1 comments:

Yonker Family July 17, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

I should really sue you for taking a picture of my vacation home, you know that's private property. :)