Thursday, January 8, 2009

And the winner is....

I know a few of you were thinking if I was going to ever announce the winner of my contest. (I finally got all the info.) This was a hard decision to make but I finally came to me.

And the winner of the $500 value of my photography services ($300 sitting and $200 prints) is Shyleen Davis of Costa Mesa. Shyleen was nominated by Teri Ballard who decided to nominate her in person. Thanks Teri! I know Shyleen is going to love it.

Since I don't believe in non-winners, the two runners up, who posted on the blog, you know who you are, will receive a free sitting ($300 value), a free 11x14 and a slide show of +/- 30 images from the session and my model print pricing (totally affordable) for additional prints if they choose to purchase more.

So for the runners up please contact your people and let them know what they have won and how to get a hold of me. If you would like for them to receive something a little more official please email their snail mail addresses.

thanks for playing!

Tanni

1 comments:

Amy January 8, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

Thanks so much Tanni!!! You're super generous! I'm sure my uncle and his fam will be way excited!!