Thursday, February 19, 2009

WPPI - Vegas

Over the weekend I went to WPPI (wedding and portrait photographers convention) in Las Vegas. This was my first time in Vegas so to say the least this was an eye opening experience.  I can now say that Vegas is not my favorite place and don't plan on going back anytime soon.  There are many things that I saw that I wouldn't want to blog on here but there are  a few that I can share. 



Such classy people.




Some friends that came along for the trip.







After bagging to come along I finally said Ernie could come. He was quiet for the most part but the last few hours he fell asleep and boy can Ernie snore. I was almost asked to leave due to the noise, Burt I don't know how you put up with it.

2 comments:

maria February 20, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

Hey Tanni, I was in Las Vegas last weekend too! Though I wasn't on the strip, I was in the suburbs visiting Joe's relatives. Once is probably enough for the strip, right? Did you see any shows? Most of the Cirque du Soleil shows are well worth the money.
On the way to the airport I saw a billboard for some sushi place and it said "this is how we do sushi" and it showed a woman (torso only) rolling some sushi with her shirt hanging open. That's how they do sushi - with boob. Yeah, I've had enough of Las Vegas too.

Mary Marantz February 20, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

LOL! ernie cracks me up!