Wednesday, June 3, 2009

LoveBug Portraits -- Newport Kids

Today I was able to check off one of my goals for LoveBug Portraits. It felt so good. After many hours of work and gluing I was able to put up large pictures at Newport Kids Upscale Resale Clothing on Newport Blvd. The feeling after I got them on the walls was better then my birthday. I can't describe the feeling of looking back and seeing MY PICTURES hanging on the wall. Yes MY PICTURES. It was an amazing day.

These shoots don't do it justice at all, so you will have to go by and see them for yourself. If you make it over to the store I would love to hear what you think about them.



3 comments:

Lea June 3, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

how fun!! that is so exciting. wish I was there to celebrate with you. it all looks gorgeous!

Nakki June 4, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

I'll def. have to stop by! Congrats Tawn! How exciting is that?!

Anonymous June 14, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

Tanni, I have to let you know that I admire you and all you have done. And remind you that my beautiful kids have helped you on your journey. Love you. Rauna