Saturday, August 1, 2009

Kids day at the OC fair-- Orange County childrens photographer

On Thursday I celebrated Children's Day at the Orange County fair with my niece. We had a blast.


She climbed the rock wall and won a pink frog. Way to go Maya!

Shared an ice cream. It was so yummy!



Saw racing pigs from Alaska.


Made friends with animals. Maya couldn't get enough of the goats. Emily remember when you kissed one?


Rode more rides!


This one I was actually brave enough to go on.



More round and round rides. This makes me sick thinking about it.


After the long car ride, we returned to find that the brothers had turned into puppies while at the fair.




Love you Maya!


1 comments:

Yonker Family August 12, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

Hey Tanni, I've been catching up on your pictures, very nice and congratulations on the prized ribbon, you deserve it. I was looking through my old computer and came across that slide show you made of Trav and my wedding. I can only play it on my old computer. Anyway, The last picture was the picture of me and Trav that you superimposed into the Buchardt Gardens. Is there anyway to make that into a real picture? Do you still have that?