Wednesday, September 16, 2009

LoveBug in Washington DC

One of the many friendships that began to blossom while I was in Guatemala was with my friend Sarah. Sarah was so kind to invite V and I out to DC to enjoy the SHe DC Guatemala reunion. This was a short trip but was nothing short of AMAZING. While I was visiting I had the chance to venture out and explore the nations capital and feel the pride of living in a free country. Sarah thank you for letting me stay at Hotel Worlton, I had a fab time and can't wait to see you again in NY for my birthday weekend with the Girls of the Polochic.

xoxo

-Tanni





Don't mess with the pancake lady. No pancakes for you!



So moving. Tear tear.



Where I am.



My home. My heart will always be with you Washington.



Home of the brave.


Washington Monument.







And finally the party people.


1 comments:

Veronica September 17, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

Ah, the memories! Thanks for sharing, Tanni. Can't wait to go back and see pancake lady again. She was awesome, and those pancakes were good!