Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Planet Earth

Driving to and from a meeting today I was overcome with the beauty of the earth and felt I needed to capture it for the rest of you to see.


Planet Earth, my home, my place
A capricious anomaly in the sea of space...

Have danced the rhythm of the tide and flood
Your misty clouds, your electric storm
Were turbulent tempests in my own form
I've licked the salt, the bitter, the sweet
Of every encounter, of passion, of heat
Your riotous color, your fragrance, your taste
Have thrilled my senses beyond all haste
In your beauty, I've known the how
Of timeless bliss, this moment of now...

You are my sweetheart gentle and blue
Do you care, have you a part
In the deepest emotions of my own heart
Tender with breezes caressing and whole
Alive with music, haunting my soul.
Planet Earth, gentle and blue
With all my heart, I love you.

- Michael Jackson

















1 comments:

Nakki February 9, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

Hey! I have that "Auto Ferry" pic hanging up in my livingroom!