Friday, December 2, 2011

The Wizard ..... Then and Now

I know, I know, it has been a long time since I have blogged but I think this will make up for it for all you Fred Savage fans out there. I remember as a kid watching on of Fred's first movies "The Wizard" back on one of our first VHS players. Recently, I was able to go visit the dinosaurs that Jimmy wanted to visit in C A L I F O R N I A. Here are some photos from the movie of what it looked like back in the late 1980's and what it is today.


The lunch box Jimmy carried all the way from Utah to California on their adventure.



Fred and Jimmy inside the dinosaur. Today there is a gift shop inside were this was filmed. I really should have taken some photos but oh well maybe next time.



The neck of the great beast.


Fred holding a family photo from the movie.


The main dinosaur now.


Dinosaurs then.


This one has been turned into a museum.


If you haven't seen this movie I would highly recommend it.

0 comments: