Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hurray for Holidays!

Over the holiday weekend I went and played tourist with my roommate. I finally gave into the inner voices that have called me to the Missions of California and visited the San Juan Capistrano Mission. I can't believe how beautiful this place is. After walking around and seeing all the great spots to take portraits and engagement shoots I couldn't help but put it on my list of my ten favorite places. If any of you in the near future want engagement shots that aren't at the beach this is the place to go.

These are just a few of many I took while there.



2 comments:

Nakki May 30, 2008 at 9:12 AM  

Ha, ha..thats funny. I'll have to send you some of my pics that I've taken there...its almost identical. Great minds think alike! I want my bridals done there.

Anonymous May 30, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

That looks like a beautiful place- you'll have to take me there when I come to visit!