Thursday, March 5, 2009

Chad+Kaleena

Over the last year and a half I have been privileged to watch Chad and Kaleena's love for each other grow. On May 2nd they will be wed in the Newport Beach Temple for time and all eternity.

I am so excited to be apart of their joyful day!

Love you guys!


If you are asking yourself "Why a Frisbee?" Leave me a comment and I will explain the Frisbee of Love.







Side note: For those of you know more of my day to day life, the allergy testing is almost done and I am sorry to say that I can never rabbit sit or mow a lawn without a lot of itchiness.

2 comments:

kj March 6, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

Tanni! You are amazing. I am so excited you get to be a part of our special day too!

Lea April 9, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

OK-I am curious about the frisbee. Is that how they met or something? By the way- your pics are amazing!