Thursday, March 26, 2009

LoveBug Portraits Photography - Ernie at the Santa Ana Zoo

Ernie has been very busy lately helping me work on some marketing material and reminded me I made a promise a few weeks back that I would post more of him. Back in December Ernie and the gang when to the Santa Ana Zoo. He was causing all kinds of problems with his partners in crime. Oh man Ernie you can't seem to keep out of trouble.



Who is this masked girl? 


Nope this isn't snakes on a plane, but snakes at the zoo.  Ernie these are getting a little close.



Last time I talked to Bert, he said Ernie had a bit of a problem keeping things clean back in NY, but hanging with the pigs Ernie. Isn't this a bit extreme?

1 comments:

Lea April 9, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

Is that masked girl our adorable niece? Love the Ernie fun!