Friday, April 24, 2009

Baby T and Memories for Sale

This is kind of casserole of a post. The last few days have been filled with many images from a variety of places.

On Wednesday I tried to take some more new born pics of my new niece but she fought the whole way and we ended up calling it off but not before I could get a few pictures. As you can see she wasn't as happy I was to be taking them. In one of the pics you can clearly see her giving me the finger. I guess I deserved it, I did take off all her clothes in the front yard and put her in a basket while she was trying to sleep. Who wouldn't get pissed off at that?







The next day I went to a thrift store with a friend and came across an odd thing. People who left family pictures in frames that were donated to the thrift store. For someone that takes pictures for a living I just scratched my head and wondered about the stories behind the pictures. There were several of the same person in multiple frames, divorce, death ...?

I would love to hear some creative stories that some of you might make up to go long with them.




1 comments:

Lea May 7, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

I'm thinking- from right to left- High school prom, no longer together- bad break up, someone else's kids in frames that were given with the pics, and distant relatives that nobody really remembers.

And yes- there are people out there who think that everyone wants a picture of their kids even if they aren't close to them.