Monday, April 6, 2009

LoveBug Portraits -- Shy & Colby

Last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting up with the winners of my Giving is Amazing contest that did back in Dec of 08. Not knowing what to expect I was pleasantly surprised to meet one of the most loving families. Shy and Colby you were a delight to play with and shoot. I hope that you will love these as much as I do.








I told the Chickens that Mary Poppins is coming to visit them in Seattle today (not totally untrue, but I am a lot like Mary in that I sing songs and play games. Little do they know that something better then Mary Poppins will be showing up at their door later tonight. With that I am must grab my umbrella prepare for my flight.

Looking forward to the mini sessions at Newport Kids once I get back.

Love you guys!

Tanni

PS I love being my own boss!

0 comments: