Wednesday, October 7, 2009

LoveBug in New York City - part 1

One of the most important experiences I learned from my Guatemala trip was to love the people that were also there to serve. It was during this time I made four new friends and came closer to an old friend. This past weekend I was able to reconnect with them in NYC. Girls it was a blast and can't wait to see you all again.





Sarah outside the hotel we stayed in.



Down by one of the harbors in the financial district.

It rained so hard while visiting the lovely lady that it reminded me of Seattle. In order to get this shot I had to hide under a sign. I was quite the site getting this picture without getting my camera wet.



Oh Sarah and V how I can't wait to see you again in November.


This guy was amazing. You told him where you were from and he would make up a song about the state or country. He said he learned all his facts off the internet.



The girls.



Kids playing in the bubbles at Central Park.



More of Central Park.




1 comments:

Lea October 15, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

I love the last picture- what a beautiful building!
And the singing man- how fun!