Friday, October 16, 2009

LoveBug in New York City - take 2

This has taken a little longer then expected (got to love computers), but without further a due here are more pictures from NY.



What is so special about this? Just yesterday I was spinning my Nat on my head. Come on guys you can do better then this. :)



Nat, Sharon and I outside Serendipity 3 on my birthday. I don't think I could have asked for anything more. If you ever make it to this NY icon, you have to try their frozen hot chocolate, yummy!


A view from Central Park. Don't you just love the combo of buildings and nature together?



Just walking the streets around the hotel. Love the red doors. I wonder if this would look just as good in black and white.



You can't have NY without taxi's.


Love the contrast of the old vs. the new.


Little polish kids during a polish parade. Aren't the cute?


I think this one sums up NY pretty good, hotdog vendor, taxi, Radio City music hall, subway entrance, tall buildings, lots of traffic and people on the streets.

Check out lovebug portraits on facebook for more NY pictures.

I hopefully I will have all the audio hiccups out soon and I can do my last NY post shortly. I know you are dying to know how I spent the rest of my bday in NY.

-tanni
PS. V and S can't wait till I see you in NorCal.

0 comments: