Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Davis Craft fair portrait session winner

Thank you for all coming out and supporting me at the Davis craft fair. It was great fun to meet all of you and hear how much you love my photos. If you would like to see more of my work, it is currently displayed at Newport Kids off of Newport Blvd. in Costa Mesa.

Still searching for the perfect family Holiday cards for this year? Newport Kids is hosting mini sessions with LoveBug Portraits on Saturday November 21. This session includes 20 minutes and 25 custom designed cards! This is a exclusive special Newport Kids customers so come in and sign up today before it fills up!




I would like to announce the winner of the Davis craft fair 2 hour portrait session. (Okay, really it is my friend Hailey that will announce the winner. )

And the winner is . . .

And the winner is... from Tanni Tronsen on Vimeo.



Thanks again for coming out to the Davis craft fair!

0 comments: