Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Flat MacKenzie Part 2

Sorry folks for the delay, here is flat Mackenzie part 2!


Flat Mac and I continued our trek through Disneyland. Here she is posing outside the famous Mickey head. Aren't the flowers pretty?


She wouldn't leave without getting her pic taken at the "A" in California.





She never amazed me at how many friends she made that day. He she is with the tram driver. Oh Flat Mac you are such a ham.

She didn't feel like she got to see enough of the park from the ground, so she hoped a ride for a better look out. Can you find Flat Mac?


After all that walking around at Disneyland she began to get hungry again. I took her to my favorite hamburger place. IN N' Out. Yum!

From here Flat Mac could see Balboa Island, where her favorite Tia lives. You will have to ask her about the bed and breakfast she stayed at while on the island.


Flat Mac at the beach, just taking in some sun.


At that sun wore her out so she decided to sit in the shade for awhile.


After a little rest Flat Mac bounced right back and made me a sandcastle.


Here she is trying to get in the tide pools. I don't think Mackenzie told her what would happen if she got wet.


Me teaching Flat Mac about photography and the rule of thirds.


She didn't want to go home so she tried to hide from me in the sand pale.


After the beach Flat Mac kept asking to go swimming so this is what we came up with.



All that swimming made her hungry. Mackenzie told me her favorite dessert is ice cream. I found her outside at my friends house getting into some trouble.


Flat Mac with her newest cousin. Look at the love.


At the long beach airport trying on clothes again while waiting to board the plane.


Flying in style with Jet Blue. She almost fell asleep on the way up.


Once back home in seattle these cuties were there to greet her.

So happy to have Flat Mac back again.

Flat Mac it was a true pleasure to have you come visit me in Southern California. Hope to see you soon.

Love Tia Tanni.

0 comments: