Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Every year I wait and wait for the 4th of July. I think since moving to the island it has become one of my favorite holidays. The people flock to the island like it is the birthplace of the country. So many people to see!


This year I set out a bit late but was able to get several shots that I feel really represent the 4th island style. I think this years theme was lemonade stands and stands of all kinds run by kids.



People waiting for the ferry. I can't believe how bad this is. So happy I didn't need a ride.



I think this was the cutest thing I saw all day. In his had is a cup that says For the Troops.


Couldn't get enough of these umbrella's.



Even the dogs got into spirit.



Normally this beach just has a few. But not today.

Love that kids are learning to think beyond themselves.



These kids look like they are doing pretty good if you ask me.


A little spin on the lemonade stand.


Bonus points for using the computer.

0 comments: