Monday, July 26, 2010

It's that time of year again. The OC fair!



Oh man I can't believe it has been another year. This year I entered 3 pictures into the OC fair photography contest and had 2 rejected but 1 made it in. Little did I know that would be all it took. This year I placed 1st in the professional color / black and white misc. category.

This was a picture that I felt inspired to take one day after coming home from a meeting. Some days I feel the beauty of the earth so strong and feel that I have to capture it for all to see.

So after I found out that I placed 1st I rounded up the monkeys and we went to the fair to celebrate.

Oh Maya I love how you embrace the camera. One day you will be a super star!

I guess the boys are getting to old and big to hold anymore. Oh so sad. Oh May May where did the days go?
I think this hot dog is bigger then her head. What do you think?
Got to see the racing pigs. Oh how the kids loved it.

Keep working Baby O! I love how her whole body goes into eating this.

Remember when we thought these were the coolest rides EVER.

SO much fun with the monkeys, can't wait for next year.

2 comments:

Lea July 26, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

I love it!!! They are all too cute!

Nakki July 26, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

Awesome! i need to go to the fair to check it out! Congrats Tan!