Friday, October 22, 2010

My Birthday Adventure part 2

Ok, so my birthday was almost 20 days ago, but there was one thing that I had to postpone due to weather, paragliding. I went down to Torrey Pines Gliderport and went paragliding for the first time. It was so so amazing. Have you ever rode Soaring Over California at California Adventure? Well this was like that but a million times cooler and there were no Japanese tourist taking pictures in front of me. So so cool. If you ever get the chance to do it, go for it. The guys at Torrey are real pros and took me for a ride I will never forget. Note to self: make time in my schedule to take the lessons so I can get my pilots license. One more thing to add to the bucket list. Don't worry internet I will let you know if I get my license and I take you up for a spin.



Felt like a wedgie suit. It doesn't do nice things for my thighs.


So amazing. Flying free over the ocean like a bird.


Love my hair!


While up I noticed two people below with funny tan lines. :)

I also sprang for the video. I need to edit that down a bit and add a cool music track, thinking something bob Dylan, since my instructors name was bob.

So stay tuned for part two with Video!

ps. bob had never heard the saying "BoB's your uncle"

3 comments:

Lea October 23, 2010 at 12:26 AM  

SO Awesome!! You have got to go with me sometime!! Great pics!

Guy Noir, Private Eye January 9, 2011 at 6:50 PM  

AWESOME, tanni!
Look on your face:PRICELESS!!

Guy Noir, Private Eye January 9, 2011 at 6:50 PM  

Love You, Miss You, Dad :-)