Thursday, June 19, 2008

6.. 5..4..3..2..1 Let the chicken part begin!

On the way to work in the morning I usually take a few minutes and call the chickens in Washington and wish them a good day. I know it has only been like 6 months since I have seen them but there is something about chickens in the sunshine that just makes me happy. Knowing that the littlest chicken can now run and play in games with the rest of us is going to be so much fun. Oh please let it be sunny and warm in Seattle, I have grown so fond of the sunny southern California days I don't think I could take a week of rain and no chasing chickens outside.

Here is one of the chickens from a few years back when I decided that they needed a little bit of art and color in their lives. Also so fun to see how far I have come in my photography in the last few years.


1 comments:

Anonymous June 19, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

These are very cute chickens!!

I think they lost their feathers though.