Monday, June 30, 2008

Chickens In the Wind!

I know you all have been wondering where I have been so I thought I would put up a post letting you in on a few things I have been up to. My trip so far has been busy busy busy. The kids keep me on my toes and want to be at my side all of their waking moments. So I thought I would get up a little early and hide from the chickens. I knew my time was limited so I here are just a few images that I had time to play with. The mother chicken is up and I think we are going to escape before the others wake up . Hope you like!

Playing with these guys you don't need 24 hour fitness.







2 comments:

Nakki July 1, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

The kids are so cute! The pics look fantastic. So does this mean you're having a fantastic time at home? How was the wedding?

Unknown July 3, 2008 at 11:51 PM  

I was going to say fantastic but I noticed that Naco already used that adjective.

These photos make me feel happy and warm and safe.