Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yes it's true

Most of you already know but I had to put it up on here for the rest of you. Tuesday was the day to go pick up the pictures I had displayed in the fair. After visiting my pictures 3 times I knew there was no ribbon for me this year, but as I was getting ready in the morning I had a secret wish that when I would later pick up my prints that there would be a ribbon for me. I knew it was a silly wish but I couldn't help hoping that I would get a ribbon. When Kaleena and I went to pick up the prints I couldn't believe my eyes, there was a ribbon on the Homeless in Manila print. I won something I couldn't believe it I actually won something. After getting the prints in my car I couldn't help but to call my peeps and let them know I was now an award winning photographer! Hurray. These aren't the best pics but here it is. "Staff Pick Award" this means that one of the staff members of the photo content at the fair loved MY picture over the rest.


3 comments:

Nakki August 10, 2008 at 11:05 PM  

CONGRATS TANERS!!!

Anonymous August 11, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

Congratulations Tanni!!!

Amy August 21, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

SERIOUSLY! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!