Sunday, August 24, 2008

Won't you be my Neighbor?

Yesterday I went on a Photo Walk with about 30 other photographers around the city of Orange. I have been to Old Town Orange before but never had my camera with me. So this was a treat to see this part of town through a lens. The most interesting thing about this part of town is that they have left it historically the same for more then 50 years. Here are a few things that I saw. What do you like best about the city of Orange?







This reminded me of my old friend Mr. Rogers. So sad to know that so many children will grow up not knowing who this man was and the love he showed the children of the world. Mr. Rogers you are missed greatly. (Not to go off on a tangent, but I remember the day he died and all the feelings that I had. It was weird to cry for someone that I didn't know personally, but at the same time I think the whole world also mourned his death the same way I did.)



For more information on the Photo Walk see the below link.
Orange Photo Walk