Monday, September 1, 2008

BEEEEACH!!

One of my nieces favorite places to go is to the beach. Yesterday she came over for her first sleep over at Tia Tanni's house which is at the BEEEEACH! This morning my friend came over who adores her to death and taught her to make french toast. Seeing her make breakfast made me see how grown up she is getting. On the way out to my house I realized that one day she could babysit my future children, weird thought to have about an almost 4 year old. After a night of fighting to share a bed with her, which led to me sleeping on the floor, we met up with mom and the boys and went to the beach.

After the beach we went for a ride in the wagon and got ice cream. Just after we cleaned them it was time to clean them again.






1 comments:

Nakki September 2, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

Looks like fun! Its the Photo/moving wagon!