Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Climbing to the sky

A few weeks back a few friends and I went rock climbing in Malibu. The last time I did this was several years ago. This climb also made me realize that a few extra pounds really catch up to you when you are climbing up the side of a rock. Thanks K for the motivation to climb to the top.
This was fun guys we should do it again.

-T





Yep that little speck on the side of the rock holding on for dear life is me!



Shiny metal!


View from the top.


Another view from the top.


K climbing to the top! Hurray!


The Pro Nat! Just another day in the park for her.

2 comments:

Lezlie Wagner September 19, 2008 at 9:12 AM  

THAT looks sooo fun. It made me miss the coast.. but it made me miss oyu more!

Nakki September 20, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

Ah...looks like fun! Nice pics, and way to go...you'll be pro before you know it!