Sunday, September 21, 2008

How do you swing?

Yesterday I went to my nieces 4th birthday party. The moment I got there she asked me to take some pictures of her swinging on the swing. I have have seen a lot of kids in my day swing but I have never seen anything like this before. I would like to say that she has my creative side to her. Happy Birthday Miss M! After the party was over we asked her if she had a fun time and she said yes, but added that turning five next year will be even better. I think it has something to do with going to school and leaving the boys behind.







This was her princess outfit for her princess party, yes no shoes. I don't think the girl even knows what shoes are. She might have been born in Utah but she is California through and through.



PS. I have been tracking the stats for this blog and it has been really neat to see all the places you guys live, but don't know who you are. Feel feel to give a shout out in the comments section when you see something you like.

3 comments:

Nakki September 21, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

She could be friends with my niece who just turned 4 earlier this month :)

Amy September 22, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

She seriously looks like Tinker Bell with the light shining behind her like that!!! Love your pics so much!

Unknown September 25, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

This is so fun! She looks like she knows how to have a good time, just like her auntie.