Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July on Balboa Island -- Orange county children's Photographer

Happy 4th of July!


Sorry this is a bit late, but this year I was extremely busy trying to promote LoveBug Portraits and having fun with friends. Here are some of things I saw on the 4th.


I know the quality isn't the best, but I so loved watching this kid run around with a blanket turned into a cape.


This girl so has an older brother that she thinks the world of.


So much fun!


Kim, the creator of the Gummy Bear game. This year we got so many questions about what we were doing with Gummy Bear's stuck to our forehead. Duh, playing the stick a Gummy Bear to your forehead game.


One of the many decorated boats in the Balboa parade.


Big and small boats turned out for the parade.

This was almost as fun as the Balboa Christmas Boat parade.

Every year these kids come and sell 4th of July stuff. I love the idea that their parents are teaching them how to make a dollar.

As a side note, I would love to hear about what you think of me going to downtown LA tomorrow to take some photos of Michael Jackson fans. The police are saying don't come unless you have tickets or need to be downtown. I think this could be some interesting photos if you ask me.

How many of you think I am crazy?

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lovebug Portraits and Balboa kids photography serves Southern California and the Seattle area. All images on this blog are copyrighted and property of Lovebug Portraits and Balboa kids. For permission to use images please email me at tanni@lovebugportraits.com