Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Emily!

Today is a special day, it is my nieces 5th birthday.


Emily here are 5 reasons why I love you:

1. You don't care what other people are doing you just do want you like.
2. Funny sense of humor, you can always make me laugh
3. Caring and sweet
4. Being the baby of the girls sometimes you get the short end of the stick which makes me love you even more.
5. You remind me of Me! LOL.

Love you Miss Emily!
I look forward to taking you to your first day of school in September.









0 comments:

About This Blog

Lovebug Portraits and Balboa kids photography serves Southern California and the Seattle area. All images on this blog are copyrighted and property of Lovebug Portraits and Balboa kids. For permission to use images please email me at tanni@lovebugportraits.com