Wednesday, July 8, 2009

For the love of the MJ fans! LA Staples center.

Yesterday I went to Staples center without a ticket to celebrate the life of Michael Jackson with other fans that didn't get a golden ticket.

This was so much fun!

I have tons and tons of photos of my adventure with my friend Matt. I think I met over 50 people not to mention all the many police that I made friends with.

I am still amazed by how much he was loved.

Trying to avoid terrible LA traffic, which was rated worst in the nation this morning, Matt and I took the train into LA. This was the first time for both of us and greatly enjoyed it.







One lucky fan that was given a golden ticket while just walking the streets!



This is Elsa. She was a perfect example of the many people exercising her right to capitalism.



I can't remember what this ladies real name was but she insisted on being called Jesus.





Some of the fans behind the police line. So many people with video equipment creating movies to be uploaded to YouTube. Got to love it.



I will have more this afternoon. I am off to have lunch with a friend.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lovebug Portraits and Balboa kids photography serves Southern California and the Seattle area. All images on this blog are copyrighted and property of Lovebug Portraits and Balboa kids. For permission to use images please email me at tanni@lovebugportraits.com