Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summertime at the Beeeeeach -- OC children photographer

The other day I went to the beach with the kids and played lifeguard.

It was great fun, but ended up a little burnt.

Everywhere we went people were giving us props for taking seven kids under the age of five out in public.


Special note: Maya you can't swim without a life vest! I don't know how many times I pulled her out of the deep end.





This is my little friend Ashton. We quickly became great friends. Isn't she the cutest!


I think I might have to borrow her sometime. :)



Look at this standance. She is such a natural. I can't wait until she gets a real surfboard.



Go Mason, Go! . Love you!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lovebug Portraits and Balboa kids photography serves Southern California and the Seattle area. All images on this blog are copyrighted and property of Lovebug Portraits and Balboa kids. For permission to use images please email me at tanni@lovebugportraits.com