Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Michael Jackson Memorial -- Fan style

When I moved from Seattle to Orange County, I lost some of the interesting people that I came in contact with everyday. Being in LA for the Michael Jackson Memorial I was able to relive some of this entertainment.


This guy was so awesome. He made and designed this walking billboard using an LCD TV and a iphone. In his backpack he had batteries that would last a full day. Matt and I both agreed that he ranked #1 for best use of technology.


We saw many people paying their respects by dressing up as Michael. I want to say they were all as nice as the real Michael Jackson.


Great pose!



Lots of people selling pins and T-shirts.




I think this guy has one of the best costumes.





Due to the lack of large turn out of fans, the LA Police seemed a bit bored at times, so I made friends with several of them.


This kid got the cutest costume award.


More police.


This was a Canadian Michael Jackson.

I thought this shot really showed the amount of media and police that patrolled the event.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lovebug Portraits and Balboa kids photography serves Southern California and the Seattle area. All images on this blog are copyrighted and property of Lovebug Portraits and Balboa kids. For permission to use images please email me at tanni@lovebugportraits.com